13 March 2009

No decisions (yet)

I haven't heard back from the school about whether or not the 10 month work year is approved. Once it is approved, they will give me all the final details and I can make a decision.

I am definitely leaning towards doing it, but a part of me would be relieved if they said no because that would mean paying my debt off that much faster. However, I went to therapy today and my therapist said that I don't really know what's down the pike- I could end up getting a promotion, a merit raise, or even get married or something- and all of that would equate to more money (or shared expenses, in the case of the marrying option).

I'll definitely keep posting updates!

No comments: