- I paid off another 7.6 percent of my debt, for a total of 26%, or more than 1/4.
- I dealt with missed child support, a missing ex husband, and had the guts to take him back to court for all of it.
- I experienced quite a few achievements at work, including getting an award in front of the whole college!
- I gave my children chores and have begun giving my 5 year old an allowance to start teaching him to save for things he wants
- I made my grandmother's pirogi recipe with the kids (one of my 2009 resolutions)
- I travelled without the kids without having a nervous breakdown
- I went on a date
- I remodeled my living room fireplace
2009 has been the year of living- actually doing the things I have always wanted to do without being too scared or talking myself out of it. It's been a fantastic feeling to really be living my life, and I hope to continue to do it in 2010!