18 August 2009

Check me out!

I’m posting this via email! Part of the reason that my posts have become much more infrequent lately is that I used to post from my Blackberry but I hate typing on the iPhone so I haven’t been doing it. Then I realized that Blogger allows you to post via email, and I’m trying it out. So far, so good!

 

I started the book, but I’m not in it enough to post yet, so there is still plenty of time to find a copy! I go through books slowly because I don’t have a lot of time to read.

 

I transferred the balance on that credit card and then yesterday I increased my allowances on my taxes so that my paycheck will get larger. I have until August 2010 with this zero balance transfer and I plan on using that as a deadline to pay that card off. In the past I have transferred balances and then paid off high interest debt while the other amount remained at zero percent. I’m switching this up because now it feels like a race or a challenge to pay it off before the interest rate skyrockets, plus then I won’t have to deal with transferring the balance again, which costs me in fees. I feel confident because I’m so dedicated to paying this off, so I wouldn’t recommend this unless you think you can either pay off the balance or find another good rate to transfer to when the offer expires.

 

No comments: