11 February 2009

I knew it would eventally happen

It was warm out today! 58 degrees! I know it won't last, it's only February 11th, but to think that spring is about a month away- ohmygosh. So exciting.

Which got me thinking about my garden, of course. Although I've been pouring over the seed catalogs with hunger, I've pretty much decided to stick to Burpee seeds from Ocean State Job Lot, and seedlings from the garden store, market down the street and Walmart if I need them. Last year I spent a lot of money on seedlings from Burpee, and while they were great, they didn't do anything different or better than the $1.00 seedlings than I bought around town.

So, this is what I want to grow:
  • lettuce
  • tomatoes
  • cucumbers
  • squash/zucchini
  • tomatoes
  • broccoli
  • pepper
  • sugar snap peas
  • watermelon
  • pumpkin

So exciting!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WRITE ABOUT THE DREAM I HAD!!!!!!!