24 December 2008

dreaming of bears

I'm not really the prophetic-dream type of girl, my occult tastes lean more towards astrology or the occasional weird deja-vu moment. And honestly, I'm not a big dreamer, either. If I dream, then 99% of the time I forget what I dreamed.

But last night, I had a vivid and memorable dream about a bear. I wasn't nervous or scared, mostly exited to see it. Bears in dreams mean a new begining- a new phase of life.

Merry Christmas to you. We made it, through the holidays, nearly through the year, ready for a new begining. Through a divorce, a crash in the economy, the election of a new president. I got the permanent position at my job, was picked for a nationwide leadership program, and potty trained my child. It's like a dream, only it's true, and better for that.

2 comments:

LauraC said...

Merry Christmas!

AmberW said...

Have a very Merry Christmas!