16 December 2008

Where did the time go?

It must have been because I'm sick, or the holidays, or because I'm so busy, or all of the above but I have been letting things get away from me! I haven't posted here, I haven't updated my Christmas spending percentage- I almost forgot to pay a bill! Here's a quick rundown of what's going on:
  • My divorce is set for Friday. I'm not sure if its going to happen because I don't know if my ex has all his paperwork in order, and its supposed to snow. Yikes.
  • I'm not done Christmas shopping, and I did end up getting the kids a couple of other little things.
  • I bought myself some clothes on clearance from J.Crew. I really needed new work clothes and I had a lot of guilt about it, but things have been going really well at work and I really need to look professional. Some of my work pants are frayed on the bottom, they're so old! That's not good!

But, I'm hanging in there. The Year of Frugal Living Part One is almost over and it's been amazing. I'm very, very excited to see how much of a dent I put in my debts over the last year. I'm even more excited to put a bigger dent in them next year!

1 comment:

Kimberli said...

Good luck on Friday! Congrats on the Christmas spending - sounds like you're doing great! And quit guilt-tripping yourself - you deserve (and need!) the new clothes!