02 April 2008

Oh, right, ebay.

Part of the YOFL was supposed to be selling things on ebay to get spending money. And for a while, it was. I made about $200 selling things for about a month. It was, in all honesty, pretty time consuming. Then, ebay vamped up the fees they charge sellers, and I let it slide. Now I have to decide if I'm going to start doing it again. I kind of don't want to, basically because I spent a lot of time and gasoline taking things to the post office, although I guess you can print your own shipping labels and leave it on your porch. The more I think about it, the less I want to do it.

The good old-fashioned tag sale is sounding better and better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im with you on the Ebay thing...I just gave up selling. I was a 7 year addict. That's right, its as addicting as Target. The fees are ludicris and the feedback situation is out of control. If you have a Craigslist, I would try that. No fees. Love your blog and stick with it.