13 June 2008

the post I'm sure you saw coming

I'm just spent, which is a funny word for this blog. I'm off my schedule, I'm tired, and burnt out. I'm overwhelmed by all the responsibilities that fall on my shoulders and I feel like I bust my butt just to keep my head above water. The other night, in a matter of 90 minutes, I grocery shopped, cleaned my house, started laundry, ate dinner, watered the plants, folded clothes, got the mail, fed the cats... Its just hard to be "on" all of the time.
Thanks, I feel better now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. It is tough trying to get everything done. Do what you can and relax! A good night sleep cures most anything : )

Anonymous said...

Just keep on keeping on, chica!!

Chrissy, Jess, & Baby Lena said...

You are not alone. ; )