20 June 2008

rollin with the fogies

Some days, you're just on fire. Or you are just excited by mundane things. After getting out of work early, I went to the bread outlet to get rolls for Max's birthday party. I had never been there because, oh, I don't know, I thought it would be yucky or weird or something. Anyway, it was a-MAY-zing. Everything was so cheap, but fresh, and they had things I didn't think they would have like Boboli pizza crusts. So, once again, it was me and all the 80 year olds, chillin. I was a little scared to drive out of the parking lot.

Then I made the birthday cake. It is SO CUTE. Its a monster truck cake, its made of two loaf pan-sized cakes stacked one on top of the other, and cut to look like a truck, with chocolate donut wheels. I'm planning on posting a picture and then just wait for Ace of Cakes to call.

So yeah. Either I had a great day or it doesn't take much to excite me.

No comments: