In the last nine months, I have:
- paid off 3362.00 worth of credit card debt
- saved 1379.00 for emergencies, oil and Christmas presents (1000 for emergencies, 250 for oil and 120 for Christmas)
- paid 2798.00 off on my car loan/personal loan from the credit union
- paid off 1126.00 off of my student loans
- saved 2500.00 for a lawyer
For a grand total of... 11,165.00. Boo-yah. High fives all around.
I'd also like to mention that I have not visited my old flame Target since September 5th (I think- I could have paid cash since then but it's been a while. The point is, I can't even remember.) I'm thinking of putting up one of those "30 days since our last accident" counters on the blog, but I haven't figured it out yet.