22 July 2008

breakup sex

Hey Target,

I just want to say that it was pretty messed up of you to take advantage of me like that today. All I wanted to do was return your shirt and get some snacks for the kids. I really didn't expect you to throw yourself at me like that. I should have known better than to go in there alone, and as soon as I saw that short skirt you had out front it was all over. I know you're cheap, but you're not that cheap. Have a little dignity, please.

I won't be coming to see you again. I'll keep those dresses you threw at me today, even if they don't fit. I just can't trust myself around you. I can't even trust my mother to bring them back, because of the way you are. Now that is just SICK.

Up yours,
Jaime

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send your husband in to return them. Make sure your husband is looking super hot, so Target will feel really jealous.

Still watching you, anonymously...

Katrina said...

LMAO!!

Kimberli said...

uh... "anonymous" obviously doesn't read this blog all that much...

Anywho, Jaime, you are FRICKIN' awesome. So hilarious!!! Target is a whore... I should know. We need to build a support group.

Anonymous said...

So freakin' funny! Kadi