27 July 2008

you guys are the best

Last night I had a birthday party, and my friends all came over and we ate and drank and laughed a lot and it was really very wonderful. I wasn't expecting presents, but I got some awesome ones, so that was a treat too. I'm so very lucky.

This year has been a rough one. It's been a year since my husband moved out and my single working mom life started, and it's been nearly 7 months now since I started the Year of Frugal Living. Lots of things have changed, and while all those changes haven't been easy, I really can't think of one that hasn't been for the best.

So, thanks guys. All of you, IRL life friends and blog friends, inspire me. I'm lucky to have you.

2 comments:

Amy said...

{{{hugs}}}

jennymsw said...

We are lucky to have you!! love you, Jaim